The Student News Site of Gunderson High School
Small Business TikTok

Small Business TikTok

Thousands of small businesses have been forced to close due to Covid-19 mandates, but TikTok has helped boost the sales of these businesses. 

TikTok is a social media platform that allows its users to post videos on the content they choose and has been a catalyst for small business profit. With 500 million people using the app, TikTok is a great way to promote your business. 

The use of algorithms allows people to see videos that are tailored to their interests. Small business TikTok consists of owners of small businesses that are advertising their products by showing their products and making packing and behind the scenes videos. Products can include clothing, soap, candy, different types of survival kits, slime, and much more. These videos are all made to promote the sellers’ products and generate interest. Many owners, in order to help promote themselves, will do giveaways that require the watcher to follow their social media, like, and share.

Through TikTok, businesses can link their website and other social media, which encourages a following. Many businesses have skyrocketed in sales since their appearance on TikTok. Small business owners consistently express their gratitude towards their followers and consumers in their videos to remind the viewers of their importance. This makes a connection between the seller and buyer that has the potential to increase sales. 

TikTok continues to be a vital asset to many people’s lives by establishing a platform for small business owners to use.

The Paw Print • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in